Monday, November 1, 2010

Unrelated (somewhat) Post - China's Hottest Teacher

Hey guys, I will be putting a lot more relevant content on this blog soon, but please bare with me for a few more days.  I am going to be playing (as usual) Virtual Stock Trading games as well as managing my own portfolio.

When I get some more posts ready, i'll post them here.  They will be related to finance and ways to keep money in your pocket.  Been spending too much lately anyways, need an incentive to save and grow my money in different ways, and blogging about it keeps my mindset a bit sharper.

Anyways, this post is about the Hottest Teacher in China.  What does this have to do with finance... Well nothing really, but in the near future the posts will have something to do with finance!

C H I N A ' S   H O T T E S T    T E A C H E R

"Almost overnight, a graceful, sweet-faced and trendy 30-year-old elementary school teacher in China has become an internet celebrity, with netizens wildly spreading her photographs and videos. She has created such a huge buzz that she has been dubbed “China’s sexiest female teacher.”




\


18 comments:

  1. usually dont like asians but DAMN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hell is she hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. She reminds me a girl I used to know; I was scared from her D:
    By the way, she's really beautiful, except for her big hands IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish she was my teacher...she doesn't look anywhere near 30 though thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not be able to study in her class. She is way too distracting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had such a teacher when I was in elementary school :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot. What about Chinas expected new export tax? Agricultural stocks is the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's pretty cute! Looking forward to your future posts

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks beautiful but boy i hate these huge glasses..duhhh

    ReplyDelete
  10. hot damn she's going to make her students jealous

    ReplyDelete
  11. i fell in love. is it possible to go back to school.. in china?

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats one hot teacher, and im interested in your upcoming 'real' content! looking for ways to save some money here :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I'm going to school to become a teacher...this is not what my class mates look like

    ReplyDelete