Monday, October 4, 2010

Facebook > Google

http://techcrunch.com/2010/10/02/facebook-bigger-google/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Techcrunch+(TechCrunch)

Great read.  I watched the Social Network movie yesterday and was really impressed with the production values and humor they injected.

I found the article above to be very interesting and informative.  Perhaps one day a blogger will create an idea that will rival or surpass Facebook.  If the future is a riddle, maybe it's time to start coming up with our own answers.



13 comments:

  1. i dunno, it still seems like a scam

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually played this in high school haha. i did horribly though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought that google will finally find a way to rise above facebook, they are cunning, we may never see it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. Facebook is hard to top but I know there is a way out there for someone to either perfect it or better it in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if it'll follow the "5 year" cycle for popular websites...

    ReplyDelete
  6. we're up at over 500 million now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my blog looked like that lol. Can you buy inventiveness?(is that a word?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an idea for something could be equally as popular given that I knew how to make it. I'm great with ideas and inventions, but I never know where to start. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Facebook will die someday to another site or evolve beyond what it is now. Everything waxes and wanes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Google is always on top of thier game. Chances are that they already have something in the works that will take off like crazy. Will be interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i agree the facebook movie is good for them

    ReplyDelete